The Need: $25 million by 2020
The Reason: To provide accessibility for families with a demonstrated need.
The Trinity High School Foundation board has established a goal of raising $25 million by 2020. Like those before us, we need the support of the Trinity family to make those dreams a reality for the young men who want to become part of this special place.
502 Bad Gateway
Assets to Consider:
- Retirement Plans/IRAs – The Trinity High School Foundation can be named as a beneficiary at the time of death.
- Appreciated Securities – Even in today’s market you can use this asset to make a gift and avoid capital gains if you have a low cost basis.
Planned Giving Options:
- Charitable Remainder Trusts – Your gift is invested to produce income for you for life, with remainder given to the Trinity High School Foundation upon your death.
- Bargain Sale – A donor makes a gift by selling an asset to the Trinity High School Foundation for a price less than its fair market value.
- Legal Language – The following is suggested language to consider when making a bequest in your will to the Trinity High School Foundation:
I, (your full name), of (city, state) bequeath to the Trinity High School Foundation, located in Louisville, Kentucky, the sum of $_______________ for the following purpose: (general endowment or specific scholarship).